Sunday, June 15, 2014

Light up a room.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”― Albert Einstein
Quick and easy light box











This weekend we created a simple and easy light box for our daughter. She has a big imagination and always wants to create new things.  We took a plastic bin and drilled a hole in it. -This is for inserting the plug through. 
At the store I picked up a few bulb lights along with other items. -Gel clings and glow in the dark stars. At home I gathered some clear stones, red vase gems and a few other items we had around our home. We had a blast with our simple light box.
. We'll eventually make our daughter a bigger light box, one made out of wood. For now she's enjoying this simple light box! 

17 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Just pinned it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I bet she really had fun with the light box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty, thank you! She absolutely loved it. It's simple but so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Great idea...and a perfect rainy day activity too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, it would be perfect for a rainy day. :)

      Delete
  4. I am going to have to try that1 My son loves that kind of stuff I bet he'd not be able to stop playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely! Give it a try. I think your son would love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! What a great idea. Thank you for sharing, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://howlingevanescence.weebly.com/home/liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very beautiful. Good effort!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like fun! so creative in making that lightbox :) glad that your daughter had fun !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very cute Stephanie! Loved the idea! Will definitely try it out for our little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina, thank you so much! I think your son would love this. ;)

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking this time to leave me a comment. I love receiving and responding to your comments.